My kids love this flank steak recipe – full of flavour but plain enough for their young taste buds. We usually eat this with roasted potatoes and some veggies but it would also make great fajitas or on top of a salad.
1. Place flank steak in a large, resealable plastic bag.
2. Add all marinade ingredients to plastic bag.
3. Turn bag over several times to coat steak.
4. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or as long as 24 hours.
5. When ready to cook, preheat grill to high setting. Grill for about 6 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness.
6. Let steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Slice thinly across the grain using a shap knife.
This receipe was adapated from a recipe found in 'The Looneyspoons Collection' by Janet and Greta Podleski